Audi MMI Entertainment Listening to the radio
The radio supports the following wavebands: FM, MW and DAB* (digital radio).
Select: RADIO button.
After calling up the radio, the menu that was last open will be displayed.
- To display the station list: Press the RADIO button again. The stations which are currently within reception range are displayed in the station list Fig. 1 and can be selected.
- To tune to a station from the station list: Select and confirm a station from the station list (FM: max. 63 stations; MW/LW: max. 31 stations; DAB*: max. 20 ensembles).
- To store a station from the station list: Select a station from the station list Fig. 1 and confirm it. Press and hold the rotary pushbutton until Store station name here appears in the memory list. Select and confirm the desired memory position.
- To tune to a stored station: Press the control button for Memory. Now you can select a station from the memory list and confirm it.
- To set the waveband: Press the control button for Waveband. Select and confirm the desired waveband. Or: Press the RADIO button repeatedly until the desired waveband appears. The current waveband will then appear in the display header.
If you leave the range of DAB* reception, radio stations of the selected ensemble1) are marked with a crossed-out signal reception symbol -A- Fig. 1. The symbol disappears as soon as the radio station can be received again.
The DAB waveband* also supports the transmission standards DAB+ and DMB Audio. Please note that these transmission standards are not available in all countries.
1) Applies to the DAB waveband* when the station sorting setting is set to ensemble