Audi MMI Entertainment Listening to the radio
Select: RADIO button > control button Functions.
Depending on the waveband setting, you can select the following functions:
-1- Store station
The selected station will appear at the next free position in the memory list Link. Select and confirm the desired memory position.
-2- Seek up/down
The previous or next receivable station will be selected.
-3- Tuning (FM, AM)
The frequency bar will appear. Select and confirm the desired station frequency.
The radio will play each station for a few seconds. To stop the SCAN, press and confirm SCAN again. The system will select the station currently playing.
- Radio text (FM): Depending on availability, the radio text (e.g. station name, artist or track) is shown on the MMI display.
- DAB slide show*: Depending on availability, additional information as a supplement to the normal programme is shown on the MMI display (e.g. images from the studio, current photographs of artists or covers of music albums).
-6- Info box
Depending on availability, information on the selected station (e.g. station name, ensemble, type of programme etc.) will be shown.
-7- Memory list
The memory list can contain up to 50 stations from all wavebands.
- To store a station: Select control button Memory > Store station name. The selected station will appear at the next free position in the memory list. Select and confirm the desired memory position.
- To tune to a stored station: Press the control button for Memory. Now you can select a station from the memory list and confirm it. Or: Press and hold the appropriate button on the MMI control console ( / ).
- To move a stored station: Press control button Memory. Select and confirm the station in the memory list and then select Move station name. Select and confirm the desired memory position.